75 TL üzeri Ücretsiz Kargo!
How It’s Made: From Sugar to Candy +Downloadable A
How It’s Made: From Sand to Glass+Downloadable Aud
Is glass really made from sand? Learn the different kinds of materials used to make glass, the process of making it, the uses of glass, and how to recycle it.
Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language. Learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and nonfiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language learning through structured academic design.
This series includes:
- Fiction and nonfiction readers with downloadable audio
- Level and age appropriate topics and themes
- Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
- Carefully chosen vocabulary covering essential high-frequency English words
- A glossary and index featuring key terms at the back of each reader
- A downloadable teacher's guide