75 TL üzeri Ücretsiz Kargo!
A special school club takes on a project and must use sound survey practices, as well as communication to get the job done, but miscommunication threatens the integrity of the project. Can they overcome this hurdle? Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language. Learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and nonfiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language learning through structured academic design.
This series includes:
- Fiction and nonfiction readers with downloadable audio
- Level and age appropriate topics and themes
- Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
- Carefully chosen vocabulary covering essential high-frequency English words
- A glossary and index featuring key terms at the back of each reader
- A downloadable teacher's guide