75 TL üzeri Ücretsiz Kargo!
On Point is a three-volume series that teaches upper-intermediate and advanced learners of English to analyze, critically evaluate, and intelligently respond to texts. Featuring articles from popular media outlets such as The Atlantic, The Independent, and The Telegraph, each unit centers on a high-interest topic and guides learners through engaging discussions and activities. Learners develop well-reasoned, supported opinions on a wide range of high-interest topics as they learn critical thinking and reading skills to better understand and evaluate what they read. The series also builds learners' cross-disciplinary academic vocabulary. Focus vocabulary for each reading passage is chosen from the Academic Word List (AWL). Created by Averil Coxhead, this is a list of 570 words that are commonly used in written academic English across a wide range of fields.
- Authentic reading passages from major media outlets
- Systematic building of academic vocabulary
- Skills Workbook with pullout worksheets
Websıte And Mobıle App
Get the most out of On Point by getting more practice on the dedicated website and mobile app. Log on to www.compassdigibooks.com or download the app to your mobile device from Google Play or the Apple App Store. Access code and full instructions can be found at the back of the book.
- Extra practice with vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening, and writing
- Get instant feedback on activities, track progress, and submit homework assignments
- Teachers can organize classes, collect homework assignments, and track student progress